Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Momma's Got a Brand New Bag


It's been a little while since I have been able to post.  It is near the end of the semester and so nearly time for my big class project to be turned in.  Not that I have been working on it, only that procrastinating takes a lot of time and effort.  What better way to procrastinate than with a new spring bag?  The bag I drag back and forth to work each day has gotten a bit worn and the straps look like they are not long for this world.  So here's my new bag:

I've also made a matching laptop sleeve and am looking into designing and making a new case for my kindle.  If I have enough fabric left, I am thinking about a lunch sack.  I think the cheery pink color that I used for the lining would be a real pick-me-up at lunchtime.

No comments: