This is the jacket I was working on making yesterday. I started it off loosely based on a pattern I had seen. It was HUGE! REALLY BIG! In fact, I took it in more of five inches and it is still way too big. I am kind of a big girl so I made it in an extra large. I probably could have made it a size medium!! Also, I was using 21 wale corduroy and I feel like I need something with more drape. Some kind of wool blend perhaps. I did get a lot of the design elements in place, like the embellishment at the cuff, on the pockets, the pleats on the sides. I am nearly done, needing one sleeve and the trim around the front and bottom but I don't know if I will finish it. I will take a photo of what I did so far and post it, just forgive how goofy it looks with only one sleeve (and an oddly short one at that). I am going to try again because I just adore how this jacket looks!