Sunday, September 16, 2012

Seven Month Bag

It didn't really take me seven months to make this bag.  It actually took about five days.  I just spread them out over more than half a year.  I started this when my mom was visiting in February and set it aside for a while after that.  Then I had to go back and remeasure all the pieces and label them because I had forgotten.  That took me about another four months to get through that task.  :)  Anyway, here it is.




This bag is actually larger than life.  Last week I went to Denver for a conference and packed for three days in this bag.  I was planning to use it for schlepping my belongings back and forth to school each day but I am pretty sure that I'd take a few elementary students down in the halls with this bag.  :)  I do love the colors though and I am fairly pleased with it.

No comments: