Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Monday

I have figured out that because I am not a stay at home blogger, trying to blog my meals and exercise each day is just too much.  What I plan to do instead is to keep a running draft through the week and post it each Monday.  Beginning next Monday.  I just didn't keep track that way this past week but I will now.  Because of when I starting eating low carb, and committing to it by telling you all, on Wednesdays, I'll do Wednesday Weigh-In.

This weekend, I FINALLY cut out my jacket that I have been trying to start for two weeks now.  I hope it all works out because it will be fabulous!  I am taking Thursday off of work as a personal day, a big rarity for me, and plan to simply sew all day long.  I promised my husband something about fresh chocolate chip cookies as well.  So sewing and baking it is!  I can't wait to share it with you all!!

No comments: