Saturday, April 6, 2013

Let the Sew-a-Thon Begin!

Well, after this post anyway.  I have this weekend to make three dresses.  That's basically it.  Monday and Tuesday after work I need to clean house (I just hate to come home from a trip and have the house untidy, don't you?) and pack.  Wednesday will be all about getting my nails done and brows waxed (Okay, lip too.  Happy?).  This morning I have to go to the post office to get the shoes I ordered from Target.  I ordered a pair last week and UPS delivered them to my house.  They were just awful for my intended purposes (which was to put them on my feet and wear them).  They were a zebra stripe and I thought they would look funky and great.  Instead they looked, well, ghetto (particularly on my size 11 feet!).  So back they went.  
Here are the shoes that I ended up getting.  Totally the opposite of my zebra shoes.
Hoping to go sans pantyhose but it depends on getting the self-tanner to take!


But for some reason, UPS which so kindly delivered the first pair to my house, left these at the post office yesterday (I should mention we have a PO box and we cannot get home delivery).

But back to the dresses.  I am hoping to complete my outfit and youngest sister's today.   Tomorrow I can get middle sister's made.   I'll post photos soon!




No comments: