Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Slightly Obsessed

For the last 24 hours, I have been obsessed with finding this pattern, made by Simplicity.
I am not exactly sure why.  I really like it but I have gotten caught up in the hunt.  It does not appear to exist anywhere.  If you have one you are willing to sell or have seen this floating on the internet for sale, please let me know!  I think at this point, I just have to confirm that this pattern does indeed exist (I know.  Simplicity is just completely striking out with me this month!!)

Lots of sewing and projects coming up.  I am in my last week of summer vacation and return to work in 9 days!  I got a big order of fabric yesterday from my very favorite fabric website and hope to get some fall sewing done before I have to return to work.  Actually, I want to get it all done but class has started up again and I have some other things going on as well.

No comments: