Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I Haven't Stopped Sewing

I understand it may seem like it.  It's been over three months since my last post.  I had two very (very) intense classes this fall.  I have one final class for my program that begins next Tuesday and I am under the impression that it will not be nearly as difficult. (I hope!  I hope!).  This final weekend before my class begins, I plan to finish some sewing and will post pictures and updates.  One of my goals this year is to be far more active here.  As a result, I am most definitely going to stray from sewing.  I want to be able to share more here like what I made for dinner (lots of grain free/sugar free stuff these days!), how my workout is going, and what stupid random person ticked me off that day.  (Sort of kidding about that last part).  Anyway, I am going to broaden my horizons in the blogging world and hope you will come along for the ride.

No comments: