Saturday, June 28, 2014

Been Sew Busy

I have been sewing like a fiend the past few weeks.  It is the first summer I have really taken off from working in about five years.  No classes.  No coordinating summer school.  It has been amazing!  My husband has been wonderful and has supported my sewing and puttering.

I wanted to share a few creations.  I used this tutorial to create this skirt.


I bought the tutorial off Etsy forever ago and finally got around to making something with it.  The fabric is Joel Dewberry Aviary 2.  The t-shirt
is the lovely Deer and Doe Plantain t-shirt.  I think I am the last person on the planet to make this top from their free pattern.  I love it.  I did raise the neckline just a bit to make it okay to wear to work when I head back in August.  I love how the shirt flares slightly away from the tummy and hips.  I have lots more to show but just wanted to get started with the sharing.  More to come next week!!
 




No comments: